About Me

My photo
I teach 8th Grade History and I love to teach kids. I am going into my 3rd year as a teacher. At the moment I am working towards my masters in instructional technology.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Funny thing about technology...

I find it quite humerous that I have 8 days before school starts and I really have no idea how some of the technology I am getting is used. :) My point being I have been up to school for the most part of this week planning and getting ready for my classes, that are very fast approaching and I feel like I will have to redo much of what I have already done to incorporate the new tech. Well anyway, as I am planning I am playing around with how in the world do I incorporate a senteo (like CPS), how does it work, how will it improve my instruction and student learning? Basically a rambling of whats, hows, whens and whys. I would imagine that once I get the devices and have some time to play with them myself I will feel better, but the chances are that I will not get the smartboard installed for quite a while:) I will explain, in my classroom there are places that have needed painting since the end of last year when they took down some pegboard. If they can't manage to paint the walls what chances do you think I have to get a smartboard installed? Should be interesting:) I think the stress is showing! :)

I need to keep this little guy handy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment