About Me

My photo
I teach 8th Grade History and I love to teach kids. I am going into my 3rd year as a teacher. At the moment I am working towards my masters in instructional technology.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

5 minute videopedia

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! This web source is sooo cool. It is a collection of videos that are all around 5 minutes that cover a variety of topics. I found quite a few that related to my content area. Now you have to do some searching but it is sooo worth it. I found three videos that I can use to highlight events that occured in the civil war! It seems more like a collection of movie maker videos made by people who are professionals. I found the content page much more helpful so I have included it Here! Really check it out! It is really cool. I am not sure yet if I can get it at school because of the firewalls but I sure do hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment